1. Quick Order can be located in the main menu screen, it will be in the red box.
2. In Quick Order, there will be four different boxes.
3. 1st box: Turquoise box is the Table Selection.
4. Going in to Table Selection, it allows you to view all the tables in the outlet.
You are also able to view the amount of items the customers have ordered
within the table box.
5. 2nd box: Red box is the Unpaid Order.
6. Going in to Unpaid Order, the whole of the tab on the left-side will be used
to display all orders that are still unpaid. If there are any unpaid order showing
in the tab, it will display how many items does the order have and also how long
since the order was last changed/taken.
7. 3rd box: Orange box is the Paid Order.
8. Going in to Paid Order, similar to the Unpaid Order, it will show you all the
orders that have been paid in the paid list. By pressing "More" on the top right
of the tab, you will be able to see paid orders on previous day if needed.
9. 4th box: Big box under the rest is the Order List.
10. Going in to the Order List, it will show you all the items the customer have
selected from the food menu on the right of the page. After choosing, items
will appear on the Order List displaying the quantity selected, name of item
and price of the item.