1. Tapping on an item in the Order List will display a few choices.
2. Cancel Order is to cancel the item from the list.
3. Edit Order gives you the option to change the price of the item, and also an input
of any special request by the customer like "no spice added" or "medium-rare".
4. Set Status/Progress lets you change the status of the item. If the item is unpaid,
the only option will be to "cancel order". But if the item is already paid, status besides
"cancel order" can be changed to "preparing", "cooking" or "cooked".
5. Split by Quantity basically splits the quantity in half. This option works if you have set
multiple sizes for the dish.
6. Discount by %, the amount needed to pay will be deducted by how much percentage
you input. It will show you the before and after price of an item if you key in a number
in the percentage box.
7. Complimentary, allows customers to input a coupon, if the coupon is valid, the amount
charged to the customer will be changed to $0.
8. Waste/Spill, this will mark the item as Food Waste, Spoilage or Drink Spillage. Item
selected will be deducted from the inventory and record as zero sales.
9. Once the desired items are picked by the customer who wants to pay by cash, our
software is smart enough to calculate the change that needs to be returned to the
customers after deduction. If no amount was placed, the software will take it as exact
amount was given by the customer and the order will be marked as Paid.
1) Click on the Table Number that you want to bill.
2) Tap on Bill.
3)If you tap on Exact, the amount should be the same as the Total.
4) If the customer gives you lesser than the total amount, the system will automatically that the customer gave you lesser than the total amount.
5) If the customers gives you more than the total amount, the system will automatically tell you how much to change to the customer.
6) If the customer gives you exact change, just tap on the EXACT button.
7)After you tap paid, the table close(become grey) and marked as paid.