The Progress Station allows you to monitor your dish progress at various stages. It provides
the flexibility for you to choose the progress status that is applicable in your business (e.g.
Waiting for confirmation; Waiting to be cooked; Cooking; Cooking. Waiting for delivery;
Delivering; Delivered). You will be able to view all order status by category / progress status /
prepare station / table number and by dish name.
You will be able to view all order status by category (e.g. drink, salad, main course, etc.)
/ progress status / prepare station / table number and by dish name.
On Progress Station page, select any Prepare Station and then select Customize Prepare
The system will prompt you with the Customized Prepare Station where you will be able to
In progress station, order status can be displayed by:
- Prepare station (i.e. kitchen, prepare/serving desk, drink station/bar, etc.)
- Progress (i.e. confirmed, cooking, delivering, delivered, billed)
(Prepare station and Progress is configurable in Setting)
All items can be displayed by item name, table number, or order number. Simply tapping on any
of the item to proceed them to the next status.
For a large scale of restaurant/bar, it is recommended to have a tablet/handset at the main
prepare station to keep track of the order progress.
To manage progress station, follow the steps given below.
1. Navigate to Progress Station
The Progress Station page will be displayed.
- Configure Item Status to Monitor
- Select Prepare Station and Progress Status for Your Progress Station
- Display Item by Item/Table/Order No
- Mark Item Progress as Complete by Batch
- Manually Edit Item Progress Status