To edit a stock, follow the steps given below.
1. Navigate to Inventory.
The Inventory page will be displayed.
2. Tap on the stock you wish to edit.
The Update Stock dialog will be displayed.
3. Edit the name of the stock in the text entry box.
4. Specify whether you wish to show price or not by tapping Yes or No option.
5. Edit the minimum stock level (warning when below this level) in the Minimum Stock Level
text entry box.
6. Edit the unit of minimum stock level (Grams (g) or Milliliter (ml)) in the Unit text entry box.
7. Edit the name of the category in the Category text entry box.
Scroll down for more options.
8. Edit the name of the supplier in the Supplier text entry box.
9. Edit the details of the supplier in the Description text entry box.
10. Tap Save.
The selected stock will be updated.