User Management within Setting section allows you to configure settings related to managing
of various users and roles.
To configure user management settings, follow the steps given below.
There are 5 roles right that is assignable to users:
1. Navigate to Setting.
The Setting page will be displayed.
2. In the User Management section, tap () User.
The User screen will be displayed.
You can edit the existing user details here.
3. Specify whether or not automatically logout when the device sleeps for more than 5 seconds
by checking or un-checking the box in the field.
Note: You can also add a new user. To do so, tap Add User button and follow the instructions
4. Enter the name of the user in the Name of User text entry box.
5. Enter the password for the user to log into the system in the Password text entry box.
6. Specify the permissions for the user by checking the required option in the Permission field.
Scroll down for more options.
7. Enter the allowable discount in percentage in the Allowable Discount (Percentage) text
8. Tap Save & Exit.
The changes made to user settings will be updated.