Note: Discount amount limit can be restricted by login user, refer to the section, Setting > User.
To apply discount by item in an order, follow the steps given below.
1. Navigate to Order Station.
The Order Station page will be displayed.
2. Tap the table for which your desired order is stored in.
The Select Order to Proceed dialog will be displayed.
3. Tap on the existing order to apply for discount.
(Note: Discount can be applied before the confirmation of an order.)
The selected order will be displayed in details with Billing & Payment summary.
Scroll down for more options.
4. Tap on the item, you wish to apply discount.
The selected order will be displayed.
5. Tap on Discount by %
The Select Discount in Percentage dialog will be displayed.
6. Enter the discount amount in % the Discount Amount field.
7. Tap OK.
The changes made to the discount amount will be updated.