To mark item as complimentary (give an item free of charge), follow the steps given below.
1. Navigate to Order Station.
The Order Station page will be displayed.
2. Tap the table, the order of which you wish to mark item as complimentary.
The Select Order to Proceed dialog will be displayed.
3. Tap on the existing order.
The selected order will be displayed in edit mode.
Scroll down for more options.
4. Tap on the order, you wish to edit.
The selected order will be displayed.
5. Tap Complimentary
Complimentary note dialog will appeared, where you can specify a note (optional) for
complimentary item or if nothing is entered, item will be displayed with “Complimentary” on the
6. Enter the note to if any, to pay by coupon in the text entry box.
7. Tap OK.
The selected item will be marked as complementary with/without complimentary description.
(Note: Item can be set to “Complimentary” before it is being confirmed and sent to kitchen)