The paid orders are orders that are already paid. They are available in the PAID list. You can
view and edit today’s paid orders and search for orders based on the order numbers.
To manage paid orders, follow the steps given below.
1. Navigate to Quick Order.
The Quick Order page will be displayed.
2. Tap on Paid () icon.
The total paid list will be displayed.
3. Tap on the order to re-open the paid order.
The Paid Order dialog will be displayed
4. Tap Reopen.
The selected order will be reopened and ready to be updated.
- Reopen: to open today’s Paid Order and to edit.
- Refund: to open previous day’s Paid Order and to edit
User right restriction can be set to allow Reopen/Refund, for more information, refer to the
section, Setting->User-> Option Reopen/Refund/Report this option is only available for
All action related to Re-open and Refund Order will be save and reflected on the report and
FoodZaps Portal login.foodzaps.com)
5. Tap on More to browse paid order for today.
The Today paid orders list will be displayed.
6. Tap on Not today to browse paid order for previous day
Note: System stored up to 7 days data on the Controller.
7. Tap on Search to search by the orders by order number.
For more information, refer to the, section, Managing Paid Order.