You’ve got your FoodZaps SMART Restaurant Management fully set up. You are not in the outlet and want to know the current sales, getting real-time notification when item is sold out, void a bill, who has reported for work, edit the menu/promotion, update the inventory....
1. Install Telegram https://telegram.org/
2. Create ZapsBot
- Open a conversation with the BotFather.
- Type /start followed by
to create a new bot. Give your bot a display name and a username.
- You’ll be provided with a link to start a conversation with your bot and unique API key. Store it somewhere as we’ll use it soon to configure the ZapsBot.
3. Configure ZapsBot
- Launch FoodZaps App
- Go to Setting -> ZapsBot (Telegram)
- Enter the unique API key and save
- Create an Employee (Admin Access) and password must not be empty
- Restart FoodZaps App
4. Start your first conversion with ZapsBot
- At Telegram, click on the ZapsBot you have just created
- Enter the following message to start
5. Configure ZapsBot to work in a group
- From Telegram, open a message with BotFather
- Disable privacy so that ZapsBot can able to read from group chat /setprivacy
- Enable Zapsbot to join a group /setjoingroups
- The person talking to ZapsBot in a group must have a username
|login||Employee must has a password. Once the control station is restart, the login session will be gone.|
|logoutAll||Logout All Users.|
|sList||List all the short cut|
|sAdd||Add or Remove short.|
|sExe||Execute chain of short cut|