1. FoodZaps supports Network printer (LAN) that is
Support LAN interface
- Support USB interface (limited for Receipt/Billing)
For Thermal Printer capable of Graphics Print & Multi Language Support:
EPSON TM-T82 POS Termal Receipt/Kitchen Printer (80mm, Ethernet cards, Type IV, UB-EO3)
- EPSON TM-T88V POS Thermal Receipt/Kitchen Printer (80mm, Ethernet cards, Type IV, UB-EO3)
EPSON TM-T20II POS Receipt Printer
- STAR TSP100LAN/TSP143E LAN POS Termal Receipt/Kitchen Printer (80mm, Ethernet)
- BIXOLON SRP-350PLUS III Thermal Receipt printer (80mm, Ethernet)
- BIXOLON SRP-330 Thermal Receipt printer (80mm, Ethernet)
For Dot Matrix Printer capable of Text Print & English only:
2. Below is the sample photo of the back of the printer that support LAN interface.
EPSON Ethernet cards Type IV (UB-E03)
3. To configure the Epson printer:
See attached file: How_To_Configure_Epson Printer.pdf
Note: Configure page might be different on each model.
You can reset the Ethernet Interface card to factory defaults by holding down the push button on the RESET button (see above) while turning on the printer power and continuing to hold it down for 5 seconds. This causes all internal settings to return to their factory defaults.