A: Before you start, make sure all devices are connected under the same WIFI.
Note: This is applicable for those subscription plans with additional device connection or under unexpired premium trial.
1. Convert your main device from Stand-Alone to Control Device.
Go to Setting ->This Device ->tap "Switch to Control Station.
2. On your Controller now, must take note of the IP address.
- Display IP address in : Setting -> This Device -> "Configuration Mode"
3. On Additional Device (ordering device/kitchen display)
- Reset the device if you have not done so (Setting ->This Device ->select Reser/Restore Data on dropdown menu located at the upper right.
- Open FoodZap and TAP "I'M AN EXISTING USER"
- On the "Operation Mode" page, tap on "Additional Device".
- Scan or Enter the Controller IP address (Refer to step 1 above) to establish connection
Tap "Scan" to search the Controller
Once Controller is detected tap OK
4. On Controller
- Tap "Grant" in the pop-up Client Request dialog
5. On Client Device
- Tap "Download". After the menu is 100% synchronised, tap "Restart Now!".
Now you are ready to go with your group of connected devices !