Your subscription to FoodZaps software licensing is depends on your Control Station ID (Setting->This Device-> Control Station ID)
A new Control Station ID is generated when when you switched your Control Station (Tablet/Mobile that is running as Control Station) to a new device or a factory reset of FoodZaps App.
To restore/switch data from an old control station to a new control station, follow the steps below:
1. Backup your data on your current Control Station
- Setting -> This Device -> Tap on Top-Right Drop down button -> Select "Backup Data" -->Select either Local only or Local + Google Drive.
- If you choose Local + Google Drive, after saving at the local folders, it will direct you to the Google Drive. It will ask you for the Google Drive account for the first time.
- Navigate to a folder in your device to store your backup file
- Tap "Export Now!" to export backup
- Install FoodZaps on http://foodzaps.com/android
- Transfer your Backup file into your new device (by micro USB/email/dropbox/bluetooth)
- Open FoodZaps on your new Control Station Device
- Tap "I'M AN EXISTING USER" to skip the tutorial if you are already familiar with FoodZaps
- On 'Operation Mode' page, tap on the "Restore from Backup" located at the bottom of the page. Choose the location of the backup file (Local or on Google Drive)
- Select your Backup file and wait for FoodZaps to restart
- Login to your new Controller with your existing subscription Email via Setting->Plan & Billing
- Once you login, it will ask you if you want to transfer existing plan. For transferring of existing subscription plan, follow the link
- Once login, must clear the transactions on the new controller since backup file from your old control station also contains the transaction data. Go to Setting>This Device>on the dropdown menu on top select Delete Transaction