Looking to record every tips that you've received to make all your account tally ?
1. Simply create different payment type for your tips (Setting->Payment Type), mark your tips as"Indirect Payment" and FoodZaps Report will separate it from your revenue :
for example, create payment type for tips:
- Tips - Visa (Use to record Tips collected from Visa)
- Tips - Master Card(Use to record Tips collected from Master Card)
2. In Billing page, when a dinner is paying the bill with tips
Firstly, select the payment type for bill settlement (e.g.visa, if the bill is settled by credit card, tap "Exact" to mark the exact paid bill amount or enter manually.
Secondly, to record Tips, tap on "Spilt Bill" to add an additional payment type to the bill and select the Tips Payment type (e.g.Tips-Visa) and indicate the tips amount.Go ahead to mark your bill as paid using "Paid" or "Print-Paid"(print receipt at the same time)
3. On your receipt, Tips will be shown clearly and separately
4. On your daily sales report, recorded Tips will then be displayed separate from your revenue as "Indirect Revenue" , and displayed according to the payment type you've created for Tips.