1. For the first time, you must have at least 1 menu item created on your control station.
2. On the controller, go to Settings --> EMenu.
3. Upload your existing menu from cloud to web portal, Go to the drop down menu located at the upper right and select EMenu Cloud Sync.
Or alternatively you can go to FoodZaps Setting-->This Device
4. After syncing the menu to the cloud. Your menu is now available on your online portal. Go to FoodZaps Log in Portal https://login.foodzaps.com and log in with your registered username and password.
5. Go to Control Station page and click the Menu.
6. Here on the EMenu you can add, edit, delete, hide menu items.
- To add item, click Add Item. After you have filled up the necessary information (photo, name, price, category, etc.), you must
- To edit a specific menu item, just click the item on the list. After editing the menu item, click Update
7. After you're done editing your menu, don't forget to save by clicking the Save to Cloud button. Then log out.
8. On your controller, repeat step 2 to synchronise the updated menu.
*****NOTE: Edit menu can only be done on ONE platform (control station OR online portal) at a time, menu conflict will occur if both platforms are performing edit menu at the same time*****
9) Finally, if you have existing client device/s (mobile ordering/kitchen display), you must update the menu on each connected device/s by tapping "Reconnect".