This is to show the basic network connection for you to start with FoodZaps.
You need the following devices:
1. Modem/router for your internet connection (provided by Internet Service Provider)
2. Router for your FoodZaps set-up. It is recommended to have a separate router so that anything happens on the main modem/router, it will not affect your POS system.
3. A cashier drawer with standard receipt printer interface: Standard cash drawer I/O interface: 12V/24V for RJ11/RJ12
4. Receipt printer with LAN and RJ11/RJ12 interface.
- Take note of the network connection between the FoodZaps POS system router to Telco modem/router which is WAN port to LAN port respectively.
- Controller must be connected to the Wi-Fi of the FoodZaps POS system router.