Before you start, make sure all devices are connected under the same WIFI and your Control
Station is in Controller mode. (Can be configured under controller Setting->This Device-
>Switch to Controller).
To synchronize menu between control station and client, follow the steps given below.
1. On control station, navigate to Setting > This Device.
This Device page will be displayed.
2. Note the control station IP address.
3. Now login to Client Device.
Reset the device if you have not done so. For more information, refer to the section,
4. After resetting the device, open FoodZaps and skip the tutorial page.
5. On the Register page, tap on the top-right drop-down button and select Client Mode
The Setup Client dialog will be displayed.
6. Enter your controller IP address to establish connection
The Client Request dialog will be displayed.
7. Tap Grant.
8. On Client Device, tap Sync from Controller and restart the application once the menu is
Now you are ready to go with your group of connected devices!