The Progress tab shows different types of table layout such as Regular Table, Starred Table,
Online Table etc. It also has color codes for various status.
1. Navigate to Order Station.
The Order Station page will be displayed.
2. Regular Table (For normal order) – Refers to the table that has normal orders.
3. Starred Table (For bookmark order) – Refers to the table the bills of which are put On-
hold. FoodZaps clears all your bills on the order station at the end of your operation day to
make sure you can start a fresh new day. But at some special cases, you would like to store
the bill on your order station for a later settlement. In such cases, Starred table would be
the place for you to hold your bills. The bills that are stored in this table will not be cleared
until there is a settlement.
- To mark the bill as on-hold, select your order in any order station, tap on the drop-down
icon on the top-right corner, and tap on Bookmark so that the bill will be shown on
Starred table. For more information, refer to the section, Managing Bookmarks.
- To settle the bill in the Starred table on any other day, simply tap on the order and tap
on the drop-down icon on the top-right corner, tap on Reopen to enable the bill and once
the payment details has been keyed in, tap on Paid to close the bill as paid, this will then
be reflected in your sales report for that day. For more information, refer to the section,
Step 8: Confirm and Bill.
- Alternatively, Starred Table can be used to manage special payment occasions such as
pending payment for next day and accumulative bill settlement. For more solution
related to the usage of Starred Table, please refer to the section, Solutions.
4. Online Table (For receiving SMS ordering) – Refers to the table that has orders received
from SMS. SMS ordering can be configured in Setting > System > Online Store. For more
information, refer to the section, Setting - Online Store.
5. Colored Table (For various order states) – Refers to orders at different states. For more
information, refer to the section, Table Color Code.