This report shows the payment summary along with the paid amount.
1. Payment Summary
- Total Bills – Total no. of bills closed.
- Total Paid Items – Total no. of items sold.
- Total Cancel Items – Total no. of items cancelled after confirmed order.
- Sub Total – Total before bill discount and TAX (before/after discount).
- Discount – Total discount given.
- GST(Tax) - Total TAX collected, tax(before/after discount) can be renamed under
Setting – Payment Type – Tax.
- Total – Total amount payable computed by system before payment rounding: Sub Total
– Discount + Tax.
- Collected – Total amount collected entered by user in each bill.
2. Payment Summary Break down
- Paid (No. of Transaction) – Total No. of transaction recorded for this particular
- Paid (Amount) – Total amount collected for this particular Payment Type.
o Paid (No. of Transaction) – Total No. of transaction recorded for the day.
o Paid (Amount) – Total amount collected with summarized for recorded Payment