The selling price for 100g of vegetable is $3.99. Customer bought 250g of vegetable.
1. Create the item vegetable.
a. Configure the vegetable as open item
|b. Add price name "100g" and price value is "3.99"|
c. Configure the Weight Conversion as "100"
2. Create the stock vegetable
- Configure the UoM as "g"
- Display Unit as "kg" (e.g. "packet")
- Conversion as "1000"
|Link the Item Vegetable and Stock Vegetable.|
3. Taking Order
- Click on the item and the weighing dialog will be shown
- Enter the weight "250" in g
- System will auto calculate the price of the vegetable - ( 250 g / 100g ) * $ 3.99
4. Receipt / Bill
The total weight and the conversion is clearly stated on the receipt.
It will record as 250g / 0.25kg out